Thursday, March 26, 2015

Consumer Critique: Just Cookie Dough

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I love cookie dough. I always finish out what's left in the bowl. However, it's not always a good idea, if the dough contains raw eggs. Just Cookie Dough is free of eggs, dairy, and cholesterol. The parent company, Hampton Creek is on a mission to make healthier, more affordable food options. Products include Just Cookie Dough and Just Mayo, the latter with several different varieties.

I had a chance to sample the cookie dough, and it was delicious. It didn't even make it to the oven. 
Unfortunately I can't vouch for how well it bakes up, but it's probably the best store-bought cookie dough I've ever tasted raw. No aftertaste, great texture, and I look forward to buying it again to actually bake this time!

Just Mayo is nationwide at Walmart, Target, Safeway, Kroger, Shipwright, Dollar Tree, Costco, and more. Just Cookie Dough is sold at Limited Krogers - parts of AL, GA, SC, MI, Limited Whole Foods Markets - SoPac, PacNW, Costco San Diego and Central Market in TX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment