Monday, March 2, 2015

Consumer Critique: Mommy's Bliss

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I have recently reviewed Mommy's Bliss upset tummy and nausea relief, and I recently had a chance to review their bedtime products,  Sweet Slumber body wash, massage cream, and mist. I was very happy with all three. I don't know that I'd really use the mist on a regular basis, as my kids go to bed pretty easily anyway, but it was a nice, light scent. The body wash lathered well and the lotion absorbed into my kids' skin well. All three products are natural and safe, and the scent is noticeable but not too strong. The products can be found at a variety of retailers, including Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Ais, and Whole Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment