Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Consumer Critique: Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy  has a variety of products that contain Zinc Gluconate to help shorten the duration of a cold. In my experience, it's worked - well enough that now my husband is willing to admit that he gets healthier faster than he does when taking more traditional medicines.

I recently got a chance to try out a product I hadn't before: Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts. They worked much better on a cold with sore throat than the previous ones I've tried. The honey lemon flavor was also easy to take. It's designed to help with cough, chest congestion, and sore throat, so it's a good option for when you have more than just a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment