Thursday, April 2, 2015

Consumer Critique: ReliefMD

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

ReliefMD calls itself "massage in a bottle." It's actually a great product to use with a massage - even if it's self-massage. The oil has a nice scent. It's a blend of almond, peppermint, wintergreen, camphor, eucalyptus, and spearmint oils, and helps relieve discomfort from a variety of ailments, including injuries, bites, and burns. The company says it also helps with insomnia and headache, although I didn't have the opportunity to try it out for either of those.

Massaging with oil takes some getting used to. It's nice to have some lubrication instead of just skin on skin, and my husband liked the scent of this oil as he gave me a back massage. It made it even more pleasant for both of us, and really helped relieve sore muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment