Saturday, April 18, 2015

Consumer Critique: Zack & Quack Popping Hopping Easter

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

First off, I have to publicly apologize for the delay in this post. Obviously it's well after Easter - I just put this in the wrong spot and forgot I had to review it! However, it is still a fun title, and worth getting for anytime in the spring, or saving until next year's Easter basket.

This spring, Zack & Quack are available in the U.S. for the 1st time on DVD in the release Zack & Quack: Popping Hopping Easter. This series has an adventurous, energetic boy named Zack, whose best friend is Quack, a little duck. They live inside a pop-up book that comes to life in unexpected ways. My girls loved that - they are both avid readers, and enjoy it when movies and cartoons meld the two together.

This DVD captures the joy and excitement of Easter and spring in a fun, colorful, kid-friendly way. Kids will want to watch it even when it's not the Easter season! My kids sure ask for it even now that we've taken all the Easter decorations down.

Visit the kaboom! Entertainment Facebook and Twitter pages to learn more about fun kids' entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment