May is National Bike Month and National Cancer Research Month, which come together for the Great Cycle Challenge.
The Great Cycle Challenge USA is taking place the entire month of June 2015. The inaugural GCC-USA is a national peer-to-peer fundraising event that is raising money for Children’s Cancer Research Fund (CCRF), a national nonprofit 501(c) 3 dedicated to finding a cure for childhood cancer.
More about the Great Cycle Challenge:
· Free to participate!
· Riders of all fitness levels and ages are encouraged to participate
· Riders can participate solo or join a team to reach any fundraising or mileage goal
· All forms of cycling are applicable: traditional biking, spin, stationary cycling
· Fundraising goal is $1 million dollars
· Register here: greatcyclechallenge.com