Friday, May 29, 2015

Consumer Critique: Motivate Your Child

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently had the chance to review Motivate Your Child, a new book from Biblical Parenting. This book is geared towards Christian parents looking to encourage their children towards doing what they need to do, without constantly being told to do it.

I liked the book. It was clear and concise. It's a pretty short book, but it's well-written and packs a lot of information into pages that don't take long to read. As a busy parent myself, I appreciated that the book didn't have a lot of extra fluff, just meat. Many of the techniques are ones I'm already using with my kids, but I did get some good info that I can use as they grow into later developmental stages and I need different parenting tools. I also really appreciated that it came from a Christian perspective, to include parenting based on Christian values.

No comments:

Post a Comment