Monday, June 8, 2015

Consumer Critique: Xlear Care Kit

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Do you want to naturally improve your oral and nasal health? Xlear has an entire line of health-enhancing products that are made with xylitol, a healthy and natural sweetener. Xylitol has a wide variety of uses and benefits, from improving oral health to maintaining upper respiratory and sinus health. The Xlear Care Kit is equipped with everything you need to naturally care for your oral and sinus health, including Xlear Nasal Spray, Spry Toothpaste, Spry Oral Rinse, Spry Gum, and Spry Gems.

You can purchase the Xlear Care Kit, valued at $65, for only $25 now through June, 30th 2015. Click here to take advantage of this special offer.

I got a chance through Moms Meet to try out the Care Kit. We were really happy with it. The gum is a great alternative for when you can't brush your teeth (my husband liked having it around after lunch at work). The rinse and toothpaste had good, refreshing taste. I wasn't really a fan of the nasal spray (I don't use nasal sprays in general) but I would definitely recommend the rest of the kit to anyone looking for a new, more natural option for dental care.

No comments:

Post a Comment