Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fun Freetime: The Art Pantry

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently got a chance to see two new e-books from The Art Pantry - Invitations to Create and The New Playroom. The New Playroom is a great guide towards setting up a creative space for your kids, with age-appropriate supplies and great organization tips. I really loved Invitations to Create, which is a set of great prompts for allowing for unlimited creativity. There are 30 days of suggestions for supplies to have out for your child to use in open-ended exploration. I've included a few of my favorites here:


If you're like me and struggle with creativity, these are great resources for nurturing it in your children. My girls love art, and are eager to try new things, but I run out of ideas. Thanks to this book, I've got several dozen new ones to pull out this summer!

Check out the website for e-books and great advice for your family's creative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment