Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Consumer Critique: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and Sunscreen

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently got to sample the newest additions to the CeraVe Baby line: CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream and CeraVe Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45. Like the other products in the line, they're paraben and fragrance free. They're available in most major retailers, such as CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, Target, Meijer, Ulta, and Babies R Us. They also have received the NEA Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association, indicating that they have no ingredients known to be unsuitable for people with eczema or sensitive skin.

I like using baby products on my girls. I like that the formulas are usually more gentle than in other options. These products worked well, adding moisture and absorbing into skin well. If you want to try them yourself, you can save $2 with the printable coupon available on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment