Friday, July 10, 2015

Consumer Critique: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

Say hello to long lasting, melt proof makeup with Hard Candy’s NEW Sheer Envy Primer, a formula minimizes skin imperfections and improves the ease of foundation application, leaving skin velvety smooth.
 
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer, $8.00
6 skin perfecting primers available:
Ultra Light Formula – a light weight formula that minimizes skin imperfections and improves the ease of foundation application while leaving the skin feeling velvety smooth
Illuminating – a translucent, purple, tinted formula that promotes a healthy, luminescent, glow while restoring natural radiance
Perfecting – a skin tone perfecting formula that brighten dull skin while decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and pores to provide a flawless, smooth finish
Dark Spot Correcting – a skin enhancing formula that helps diffuse the look of dark circles, ages spots, freckles and uneven skin tone
Color Correcting – a correcting formula that neutralizes redness and sallowness for a balanced skin tone that will last all day
Shine Free – a lightweight, shine reducing formula that prevents oil buildup while creating a smooth surface for even makeup application
 
The Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primers are available at Walmart and Walmart.com.
 
 Honestly, I don't know much about makeup, so I don't have much to compare this to. I really don't ever wear makeup, and what I remember of it when I did occasionally years ago was that I hated the way it felt on my face, and I hated trying to take it off. This really wasn't so bad. I didn't feel like it was caked on my face, and it was pretty easy to use, even for a newbie like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment