My brother loves Hot Pockets®. They're quick to cook, come in a variety of flavors, and are pretty filling. Plus, for those looking for something a little lighter, there are Lean Pockets®. These products are also easy to eat on the go, and provide a good source of protein. Now, there are Snack Bites and Breakfast Bites.
HOT POCKETS Snack Bites feature a flaky crust with baked-in flavor, in four varieties:
· Pepperoni Pizza: Signature Pepperoni with reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
· Hickory Ham & Cheddar: Hickory Ham with reduced-fat cheddar cheese and sauce
· Four Cheese Pizza: Parmesan, cheddar, reduced-fat Provolone and mozzarella cheeses
· Cheesy Beef Nacho: Tender beef with reduced-fat cheddar cheese and sauce
HOT POCKETS Breakfast Bites are offered in three varieties:
· Bacon, Egg & Cheese: Bacon and egg with low-fat mozzarella cheese and sauce in a flaky crust
· Ham, Egg & Cheese: Ham and egg with low-fat mozzarella cheese and sauce in a flaky crust
· Sausage, Egg & Cheese: Sausage and egg with low-fat mozzarella cheese and sauce in a biscuit crust
The nice thing about these is that they cool down quickly, so if you're like me and you often over-heat your frozen food, it takes a lot less time before they're the perfect temperature. The crust is honestly my favorite part, but I like the cheesy gooey insides too.
About HOT POCKETS Brand Sandwiches
For 30 years, HOT POCKETS® and LEAN POCKETS® brand sandwiches have provided hungry consumers a delicious any-time meal or snack, making it the hottest frozen sandwich across America. Made with savory premium meats, buttery seasoned crusts, and real cheese, HOT POCKETS pioneered a new category of frozen sandwiches and snacks, which were acquired by Nestlé in 2002.
About Nestlé USA
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for eighteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with Lean Cuisine® to baking traditions with Nestlé® Toll House®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverages that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé. Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Nestlé USA, with 2014 sales of $9.7 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2014 sales of $100 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.