Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Consumer Critique: Kabrita Goat Milk Yogurt Pouches

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Are you looking for a yummy healthy snack for your toddler that also meets their nutritional needs? Kabrita Goat Milk Yogurt and Fruit is made with naturally easy to digest goat milk, making it gentle on little tummies. Available in three delicious, toddler-approved flavors, Kabrita Goat Milk Yogurt and Fruit is enriched with vitamins D, C and E. In addition to being easier to digest, Kabrita Goat Milk Yogurt and Fruit is also non-GMO Project Verified and free from hormones, pesticides, added colors, and artificial flavors. - Learn more at Moms Meet.

I love the banana/vanilla and mixed berry flavors. My family wasn't so keen on the mango peach flavor - I'm not a huge fan of mangoes, and my kids don't like peaches. But the others were good. The pouch is designed so you can store it on the shelf, meaning that if lunchboxes get warm you don't have to worry about the quality of the yogurt (we still keep ours in the fridge so that it's a more pleasing temp for eating).

No comments:

Post a Comment