Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Consumer Critique: Oh Crap! Potty Training

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Jamie Glowacki is the author of OH CRAP! POTTY TRAINING: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know to Do It Once and Do It Right  (Touchstone Trade Paperback Original; June 16, 2015; $15.99). In the book, she shares her 6-step plan to help you toilet train your child quickly and successfully. It's a great time to work on potty training for kids going off to pre-school in the fall. The book is practical, real, and tackles what can be a frustrating topic with a good amount of humor, which can help lighten the stress. It includes a Cheat Sheet giving an easy-to-reference overview of the program, FAQ section and inclusion of the “Dad’s Cheat Sheet” to help understand the basics of the process at a glance. View one of her tips below:




If you want more ideas and guidance, I recommend this book. I didn't use it myself - my children are past that stage - but a lot of what she recommends are things that, ultimately were what worked for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment