Saturday, August 22, 2015

Consumer Critique: Card Ninja

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Have you ever wanted to go out for a jog or a quick trip with kids and not wanted to bring your whole purse with you - or is your current purse starting to get to bulky? CardNinja is designed to streamline what you carry. The little pouch is designed to work with nearly every smartphone and is easy to put on. It carries cash and quite a few cards, and is much slimmer than a wallet (even the little pouch that I usually put my cards in. Because it's so slim, it really isn't awkward to use the phone with the pouch on it. It also holds the cards tightly - they don't fall out if the phone is tipped (something else that often happens if my daughter knocks my purse over). It's easy to use, cute, and convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment