Thursday, September 24, 2015

Consumer Critique: RawSpiceBar

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

RawSpiceBar is a quarterly subscription box delivering small batch, freshly ground spice blends. They collaborate with top chefs to create 3-4 spice blends from a different region each month. They also include fun, easy to cook recipes in each box. Most importantly, their mission is to offer our spice blends at an affordable rate of $6/month- in an effort to avoid the huge markup of spices at grocery stores. 

I recently got a box to try out. It came with some delicious spice blends that I never have seen in a store, but really added some nice flavors to change up what we eat. The descriptions on the outside of the packets were accurate, and provided suggestions for use; the recipes were easy to make as well.

What I really liked about this was how unique the spices were. I wouldn't pay $6 for the amount of spice I got if it was traditional, one-ingredient spices that I can get anywhere. However, because of how unique they are, and the good quality, I think it's definitely worth it, especially if you're looking for ways to add some variety to your cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment