I recently got to try out some fall-themed products from Urban Accents, and really enjoyed what I've tried so far. They're easy to use, and add some great flavors - especially the ones targeted towards Thanksgiving! I'm not waiting until then, I'm using them to create some new flavors now to break up the dinner rut. I was most impressed with the sweet potato mix - normally we don't like sweet potatoes, but even my daughters ate them with the flavors of honey and vanilla!
Urban Accents introduces a line of Spooktacular Halloween party products designed to delight gourmet goblins.
- Black & Spooky Candy Apple Kit - This is a candied apple kit for those who love the dark side. The candy coating is jet black and they’re almost too pretty eat!
- Grim Green Apple Punch - This easy to prepare punch mix transforms a traditional fall flavor into a fun and lively punch that will become a hit at any gathering.
- Demon Dust Sweet Black Rimming Sugar - Every Halloween beverage needs a festive drink rimmer. This black sugar will enhance any ghoulish drink!
- Caramelized Onion & Chives - mix this blend into mashed potatoes.
- Kaffir Lime & Jalapeno - kick up your traditional homemade cranberry sauce.
- Mushroom Truffle Gravy Starter - get more flavor in your gravy.
- Honey, Ginger & Vanilla - sweet potatoes will be gone when baked with this blend.
- Herby Dill & Garlic - a healthier way to get green beans on your plate.
If you'd like to try out some of their fall-themed products, leave a comment with which one most interests you. Deadline is October 5th.