Pizza is a really easy way to have a fun family night. Pizzas can be very healthy - and there are a lot more options out there than just cheese and traditional meats. You can even make it into dessert! Rustic Crust ready-made crusts has a ton of recipes for really unique flavors, like Thanksgiving pizza, ice cream sundae pizza, butternut squash pizza with cranberries and ricotta, and more!
They also have some ideas to share for your family pizza night.
1. After cleaning your countertop surface, place the Rustic Crust pizza crusts on top of some flour (gluten free is an option!)
2. Get in the cooking spirit, providing the kids with chef hats to decorate and wear while they cook
3. Put all ingredients in small bowls and arrange them around the crust so the kids can pick and choose what to put on their own pizza. Below are some of our favorite ingredients:
Mozzarella cheese (lots of it!),
Sharp Cheddar Cheese,
4. Use one all natural Rustic Crust sauce bag per pizza crust- help little kids by spooning it onto the pizza for them and let them have fun spreading it
5. Add toppings and create your family’s favorite pizza combinations.
6. Make it a family game night while the pizza is in the oven.
7. Have fun and remember it's ok to play with your food!
I did have a chance to try out some crusts and sauce for our own pizza night, and they were delicious. My daughters loved each of the crusts we tried, and the sauce was just right - neutral enough to go with a variety of flavors, but not bland. These crusts, wchich are GMO and trans-fat free, are made in the USA from unbleached whole grain flours and bake quickly. Right now you can get a coupon on the website to try them out!