Shop this holiday season to help us end hunger around the world by purchasing one of these creative gifts from Action Against Hunger’s terrific partners who support us through sales of their products and services.
Add these to your Holiday Gift Giving list!
· Gilt City offers coveted access to exclusive experiences in select U.S. cities, all at insider prices. Gilt City Takes Action is a special two-week shopping campaign taking place from December 10-24, featuring unforgettable dining, beauty and fitness experience gifts. 5% of proceeds from sales will benefit Action Against Hunger.
· For the tea aficionado, The Republic of Tea’s entire Hibiscus line supports Action Against Hunger and the flavored tea is modeled after our Nigeria program.
· Cozzee Coffee and Café Grumpy gives the coffee-lover another reason to have another cup! Cozzee Coffee sells specialty coffee online, and customers can choose Action Against Hunger to receive the profits from every purchase. Café Grumpy coffee shops across NYC will donate $1 from select bags of coffee sold to benefit Action Against Hunger.
· Chocolate is the perfect stocking stuffer! Licia Ruby will donate $1 off every chocolate bar sold to help fight children’s malnutrition.
· Buy a Bar. Feed a Child. This Bar Saves Lives will donate a packet of life-saving food, for every bar bought, to a child in need through Action Against Hunger.
· Take a step to fight hunger with Conscious Step’s “end hunger” classic argyle sock. Your gift provides the equivalent of six therapeutic food packs to children in need.
· 10% of sales from Give Active Wear, a women’s active wear and sports clothing retailer, will be donated to Action Against Hunger.
· PÜR products are good-for-your-skin and good for Action Against Hunger and its mission to end hunger. A percentage of sales from their Glow-enhancing makeup benefits the organization.
· Vivarise: Lean green super food powder packets, loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The powder boosts energy, strengthens immune system function, improves digestion and detoxifies the body. For each item sold Vivarise donates 5 sachets of life saving supplement to Action Against Hunger.
· Action Against Hunger’s Virtual Gift Catalog allows holiday shoppers to honor a friend or loved one by buying a virtual present to support our work – from a $45 Emergency Therapeutic Food Treatment Kit to a $1,500 Health Center Renovation – and something for every price point in between.
You can find even more gifts to give from our current partners at Action AgainstHunger’s 2015 Gift Guide.
About Action Against HungerAction Against Hunger saves the lives of severely malnourished children while helping communities become self-sufficient. Recognized as a world leader in the fight against malnutrition, Action Against Hunger has pursued its vision of a world without hunger for over three decades, combating hunger in emergency situations of conflict, natural disaster, and chronic food insecurity. With more than 6,500 staff in over 45 countries, our innovative programs in nutrition, food security and livelihoods, and water, sanitation, and hygiene reach more than thirteen million people each year, restoring self-sufficiency to vulnerable populations throughout the world. www.actionagainsthunger.org