Urgent.ly isvAmerica’s leading on-demand roadside assistance service. When the teenage son of one of Urgent.ly’s co-founders first began driving, he found himself with a flat tire on the side of a busy interstate. Being nervous about the situation, he called his father who came to wait with him, and almost 2 hours later, help finally arrived. After sharing this story with friends and colleagues, a better alternative was founded -- Urgent.ly.
With a nationwide network that connects drivers to roadside service providers and a broad range of mapping and connected car platforms (including AT&T Drive, MapQuest, Zendrive and others), Urgent.ly offers the fastest, safest, and most innovative on-demand roadside assistance service in America. And unlike traditional auto clubs, consumers who use Urgent.ly don’t pay any membership fees and can save by just paying for the service they need, when they need them.
Urgent.ly’s unique FamilyView feature also allows you to hook-up family members to your account, alerting you when anyone requests help. You can monitor the entire rescue situation, giving you a peace of mind knowing your loved ones are safe.
Additional key features include:
- FREE app with no membership fees (unlike traditional auto clubs)
- Quicker response times than other alternatives
- Automatically connects drivers with the nearest available, approved service provider- Tracks the service provider’s progress and ETA in real-time
- Clear, flat-rate prices and cashless payment
- ONLY roadside assistance service with accident alert detection