Saturday, March 26, 2016

Consumer Critique: Shoe Slotz



Shoe Slotz are innovative shoe-stacking storage units that instantly double your space and now make spring cleaning even easier.


In addition to saving space, Shoe Slotz storage units…
·         Make shoes easy to find
·         Organize and protect shoes
·         Allow for neat display
·         Work in all different spaces including closet shelves, cabinets, shoe racks and on the floor
·         Fit any size and type of shoe (from stilettos to men’s size 14!)
·         Are designed with a durable slip-resistance surface and top-panel shoe guard
Shoe Slotz are sold in a 6-piece set for a suggested retail price of $14.99.
They are available for purchase through the Shoe Slotz website, Amazon.com, in stores nationwide at Boscov’s and Walgreens and in select Bed Bath & Beyond and JC Penney locations.
I had a chance to review a few Shoe Slotz. I love them. Before I had all my shoes thrown together in a milk crate. I'm not using them exactly as designed (I'm putting a whole pair in each half, as pictured), but it's really helped improve the look of my closet - not to mention keep my shoes a bit cleaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment