Saturday, April 9, 2016

Book Nook: Hope Unfolding - Grace-Filled Truth for the Momma's Heart

When I was a new mom, one of the most encouraging things was for me to hear that I wasn't alone, and to hear insight from another mom who shared my beliefs and values. In Hope Unfolding: Grace-Filled Truth for the Momma's Heart, which I had a chance to review, Becky Thompson helps busy and frazzled mothers receive inspiration and the truth that God gives us strength and confidence, even when we feel alone. Download the sneak peek to get an idea of her writing.

Even as an experienced mom, it was a good book to read. Becky's words are appropriate for mothers of all stages, those who are confident with how they're doing and those who could use a little pick-me-up. It was an uplifting book to start my morning with each day I read it.

Becky Thompson began blogging under the name Scissortail SILK, quickly drawing a global audience of millions. A self-professed city girl, Becky is a recent transplant to northwest Oklahoma, where she lives with her husband, Jared, their three young children, and whatever critters wander in from the wheat field behind their house. You can connect with Becky online at www.BeckyThompson.com or join her and the thousands of other grace-filled moms who are a part of the Scissortail SILK community on Facebook.

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review." 

No comments:

Post a Comment