With summer just around the corner, many people are already making their travel plans. Millions of people will hop on planes, jump aboard cruise ships, and take the family vehicle as they head out to their destinations. Traveling may be exciting for some, while it brings anxiety for others. One of the best ways to make travel fun is to go prepared. Some advanced planning will help make for a more enjoyable and comfortable experience.
“Most people don’t decide spur of the moment to do their summer traveling,” explains expert traveler Tina Aldatz, chief executive officer of travel wellness company Savvy Travelers. “This means you have plenty of time to prepare for your trip, and to make sure you have some of the accessories that are going to help you enjoy the time it takes for you to get there.”
Here are 6 of the hottest summer travel accessories:
- Cleansing wipes. Use antibacterial wipes when sitting down on an airplane or entering a cruise ship stateroom. They will minimize the risks of getting germs that can make people sick and ruin their travel plans. On the airplane, use them for the armrest, overhead knobs, seat belt buckle, and tray table. On a cruise ship stateroom or in a hotel room, use wipes on the television remote control, door knobs, toilet handle, and light switches.
- Apps for your phone. Traveling with the right apps can make your trip easier. Check for those that are helpful with traffic delays, maps, locating good restaurants, and more.
- Travel pillow. Bypass the travel pillow on the airplane and instead opt for taking your own. There are plenty of travel pillows to choose from today, including those that are inflatable, so they don’t take up much space. The “Evolution Cool” travel pillow is a top pick for savvy travelers.
- Portable charger. They come in many different sizes, and are easy to carry and store. They making charging on the go super simple and fast.
- Simple hygiene products. Forget taking bottles of hygiene products. Opt for those that are simple, ready to go, and will do the job well. Such products as mouth wipes and deodorant wipes work well for traveling.
- Travel journal. Invest in a small travel journal so that your adventures can be recorded. Record where you went, how you got there, who you were with, and what you did and saw. They are fun to look back on years later.
Savvy Travelers offers a no-rinse line of products that help to keep travelers healthy and lends a convenient collection of problem solvers for beauty and wellness needs. Savvy Travelers designer beauty wipes are curated for the "on-the-go” sophisticated savvy travelista! No Water? No Problem! The company offers a line of pre-packaged individual cosmetic wipes, such as the “No Sweat” antiperspirant deodorant wipes, the “Speak Eazy” mouth cleansing wipes, and the “Take Offz” moisturizing wipes for the face and more. Savvy Travelers wipes are a savior in flight when you are stuck at your seat, and still want to feel clean and refreshed, making traveling healthier all around. For more information, visit the site at: www.savvytravelers.com.