Friday, May 27, 2016

Book Nook: Look At Us Now - A Creative Family Journal

LOOK AT US NOW: A Creative Family Journal is an interactive diary for families to complete together. The book is filled with unique questions to engage both parents and children, and helps capture who they are right now. By incorporating the mundane and regular things - school, family schedules, meals, inside jokes - the rhythm of daily life becomes a thing to be celebrated and encouraged.

I had a chance to review the book, and it was fun to look at. The questions work for all of our family members, from our 6 and 8 year old daughters to my husband and myself. My older daughter especially loves coming up with creative and insightful answers, while my younger one likes coming up with goofy responses. Both have a place in this flexible family journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment