· Breyers Ice Cream Cake: Helping you celebrate any occasion – this new variety features Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream and loads of chocolatey crunchies, sandwiched between Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
· Breyers Chocolate Snack Cups: Features smooth Breyers Chocolate Ice Cream made with fresh cream and rich Dutch cocoa, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
· Breyers Natural Vanilla Snack Cups: Features Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, made with simple ingredients like fresh cream, sugar, milk and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans, in a pre-portioned snack cup.
· Good Humor Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich: Share the nostalgia of a classic with creamy chocolate ice cream sandwiched between two chocolate cookies and topped with milk chocolate chips.
· Klondike S’mores: Features creamy marshmallow ice cream laden with sweet graham cracker swirls inside a delightfully breakable milk chocolate flavored shell. All you need is a campfire!
· Popsicle Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Michelangelo™, Donatello™, Raphael™ and Leonardo™ are the heroes of these frozen pops featuring four action-packed flavors: Orange Fury, Cherry Crush, Blue Raspberry Blast and Smashing Grape. Grab some before the movie premiere in June!
I had a chance to try out a bunch of these products, courtesy of Unilever. We really enjoy Breyer's and Magnum products in our house, with the higher quality ice cream and rich flavors. Klondike bars are also something my kids like, and having them as a S'mores flavor is a great new options. The only Unilever frozen treats my girls really don't like are Popsicles, but I have pretty strange kids. Overall, there are a lot of tasty desserts available in the frozen aisles from Unilever!