Friday, July 1, 2016

Mealtime Magic: Fruit Snacks Fourth of July Treats!

I was recently asked to take part in the Welch's Fruit Snacks Fourth of July Challenge. They sent me some fruit snacks and I was supposed to create a patriotic recipe using them. Now, unfortunately, between our camping and my children eating the attempts I made that actually turned out, I have no suitable pictures to share. What I can do, though, is share some of there pictures and some of my ideas that I tried (but don't expect to see on Pinterest any time soon since I fail at actually making things look pretty myself).


You can also use them for fun cupcake or cake toppings, as ice cream toppings, or on top of cheesecakes. I wanted to take a picture of me using them as the middle of thumbprint cookies, which actually tasted pretty good, but no decent picture.

Fruit snacks are an easy way to add color for holiday desserts. Welch's Fruit Snacks contain a good amount of vitamins A, C, and E, and are fat free and gluten free. They're also made with real fruit puree, and easy to find at a wide variety of stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment