Sauce Goddess is obsessed with figuring out how to create great flavors through new delicious recipes and loves finding kindred spirits. We thought about calling ghost hunters, but prefer the type still hanging out on earth. Then it hit us when we accidentally shot a video while trying to take a recipe photo on our phone – a video contest would be perfect!
It can be argued that cooking is more of an art form than a science, so we want to see the fun and creative side of people in our national “Show Off Your Meat” contest. Because there’s more than one way to skin/roast/bake/grill a chicken we’re awarding prizes to the top ten entries with more great stuff for the final three including the custom-made wok grill from Disc-It.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a maximum of two minutes to feature your unique cooking style that includes the Sauce Goddess product or logo.
- Be creative, funny and different.
- You don’t need to be a culinary master to participate. Heck, you don’t even have to know what you’re doing but just enjoy sharing the experience with others.
- All you need is a camera that shoots video (almost any smartphone will do) and distinctive personality.
- Remember, it’s about creativity and enthusiasm, more than actual cooking skills, so get your kids, friends and family together and be fearless!
What’s in it for you:
- All entries must be submitted by September 2, 2016, but the earlier the submission the greater the opportunity to get votes.
- The top 10 videos that receive the most votes will win a prize and move on to the final round where celebrity judges select the top 3 winners.
- Celebrity judges include Loreal “The Butcher Babe” Gavin, Fiber Joe Madrid, Harry Soo, John Fluke, Chef Katherine Afendoules-Emmenegger and Meathead Goldwyn.
- Winning videos will be featured on Sauce Goddess media and social outlets.