Since babies are the perfect models for Autumn and all its stunning colors and settings, here are Gogobot’s favorite spots to get that perfect Instagram. Check out some of our favorite Fall Baby pics from the gram and get inspired to set your #BabyInstagramGoals for the season!
1. Pumpkin patches -- Bates Nut Farm (San Diego, CA), Pumpkin Hollow (Piggott, AK), Anderson Farms (Erie, CO), The Great Pumpkin Farm (Clarence, NY), PEANUTS Pumpkin Patch & Express (Bryson City, NC)
2. Apple orchards -- Menghini Winery (Julian, CA), Jones Creek Farms (Sedro-Woolley, WA), Sky Top Orchard (Flat Rock, NC), Kiyokawa Family Orchards (Mt. Hood, OR), Dwight Miller Orchards (East Dummerston, VT)
3. Sunflower fields -- Sunflower fields are most common in South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas, Texas, Colorado, Nebraska, and parts of California.
4. The woods -- For that iconic fairy-tale wood setting (and better yet, changing leaves!), the Redwood National Forest (Californa), Blue Ridge Parkway/Mountains (North Carolina), White Mountain National Forest (New Hampshire), and Great Smoky Mountains National Park (Tennessee) are major bucket list-worthy settings.
5. Harvest festivals & markets -- Find vegetable baskets, hay bales, or even better, a cornucopia, for your backdrop at your local farmer’s market. Some biggies in some of our favorite cities are: Little Italy Farmer’s Market (San Diego), the Santa Monica Farmer’s Market (LA), and Union Square Greenmarket (NYC) – but most small to medium cities have a good market these days.
6. Barns & farms -- Most urban areas have a farm that’s open for visits and maybe picking within driving distance (think Emma Prusch in Silicon Valley, Bartlett’s Farm in Nantucket, Goebbert’s near Chicago – bonus for pumpkin shots here – or Harbes Family Farm near New York.)