Thursday, October 13, 2016

Book Nook: If You Were Me and Lived in.... the Middle Ages


I homeschool my kids, so I love getting a chance to review educational books. If You Were Me and Lived in...the Middle Ages fit the bill. It was a very detailed book - more detailed than I expected. It was written at a level that my seven-year-old could understand, but my nine-year-old still learned a lot of information. We had fun talking about what they learned in the book, mimicking some of the real-life activities that people in the Middle Ages did.

The illustrations were clear and added to the enjoyment of the book, the information was accurate, and overall it's a great educational book that would make a good addition to a unit on the Middle Ages, or just fun reading for someone interested in that time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment