Monday, January 9, 2017

Consumer Critique: Fresh Monster Kids' Bath Products

I recently had a chance to try out Fresh Monster Natural Kids' Bath Products. I was really happy with them. The products are formulated to be all-natural and toxin-free, with no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

I got two products - 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner and watermelon detangler. I was pleasantly surprised that the fragrance wasn't too strong - even natural fragrances sometimes can be a little bit overwhelming. My daughters loved it - I don't usually use detangler, and it really does make a difference in hair combing, so they were thrilled to try it out.

The 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner also worked pretty well. I've found that a lot of times, 2-in-1 products either don't lather quite as well, or don't condition quite as well, but this product lathered well and left their hair pretty soft.

Fresh Monster products can be found at a variety of stores, including Target, Toys R US, Hy-Vee Whole Foods, Meijer, and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment