Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Consumer Critique: I See Me

I See Me is a unique site for personalized books and gifts!

I had a chance to review I See Me products, including the sing-along book and CD customized with your child's name. I had never heard of that before, although I'd seen plenty of sites that personalize books.

Depending on the product, you can personalize with your child's name and/or photo, and the books work for birthdays, welcoming new baby, and much more. There are books for a wide variety of interests, including friends, animals, and princesses. More than books and CDs are available too; you can get stickers, puzzles, growth charts, lunch boxes, and placemats.

Personalized products make great gifts for kids, who love to see their names and things that are uniquely for them. The CD was actually really fun - it was an unexpected joy for my little goddaughter to not only see her name in print, but hear it in the songs too. It really made her feel like the CD was just for her - because it was! The downloadable version means it can be taken anywhere, and honestly, it's a great way to change a child's mood, to sing songs that are not only fun, but also about themselves. What I appreciated too was just how often the name appeared. Often, with personalized books, it just shows up once or twice, but her name was all over the place, which made it truly her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment