If they're concerned people often either use a pitcher filter or they contribute to the $11.8 billion dollars Americans spend on bottled water each year. Think about how many empty bottles of water you recycle or have lying around in your car. It adds up fast! Factor in that you’re still not getting the purest water possible. There is a better option.
Test your water and see. ZeroWater offers an easy-to-use water meter allowing you to see exactly how your tap water stacks up when it comes to Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). You can even use the water meter to check the TDS read on bottled water. Let’s just say it’s not all that pure.
The solution: In just 10 minutes you’ll have a full pitcher of water with a 000 TDS reading. Now you can ditch the expense of bottled water and tap into ZeroWater.
What makes ZeroWater the best in water filtration?
- ZeroWater offers a patented 5-stage filtration system and removes 50% more dissolved solids than Brita.
- The only water pitcher certified to reduce lead and chromium 6 by NSF.
- Have a look at what is in your water and ZeroWater’s removal rate vs. the common brand. https://www.zerowater.com/comparison-chart.php
- All are BPA free
- Pitcher Filtration system is certified by NSF (National Science Foundation International)
Water Meter: https://www.zerowater.com/products-accessories.php
- Test TDS levels in water with fast read result.
- Prices $4.99 to $20.00
Pitcher & Dispenser: https://www.zerowater.com/products-pitchers.php
- ZeroWater Pitchers are available in 6, 10, 12 cup pour size.
- ZeroWater's 23 cup Dispenser is easy and convenient and fits in most refrigerators.
- Prices range from $19.99 to $40.00
Tumbler for On-The-Go: https://www.zerowater.com/products-tumblers.php
- Powerful exchange 5-stage filter system offers 000 TDS Water anywhere you go. Chlorine taste, Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate, and other solids are removed.
- Filter change technology tells you exactly when the filter needs to be changed.
- Price $14.99
I have a chance to give away one 12-cup Ready-Pour ZeroWater pitcher. To enter, do any of the following (1 entry per action, leave a separate comment for each). Deadline is March 27th.