Struggling to choose the right doctor for your family’s orthodontic treatment? Dr. Jamie Reynolds says, "making a wise decision can seem daunting" so he came up with a list of important questions to ask while your doing your research:
1) Is the doctor a specialist in orthodontics?
2) When should your child be evaluated?
3) Does the office have a great reputation?
4) Does the office treat adults?
5) Are the results guaranteed?
6) Is the quoted fee all inclusive?
7) Is the office up to date with the latest technology?
8) Are there affordable payment options?
9) Does the office run efficiently?
10) Does the office support the community?
11) Does the office feel fun?
About the Author
Dr. Jamie Reynolds (www.AskDrReynolds.com) is recognized on an annual basis as one of the top orthodontists in Detroit. His book, "World Class Smiles Made in Detroit," puts an emphasis on the many benefits of having a great smile. His aim is to help consumers intelligently sort through the noise and confusion to make an informed decision about their treatment or the treatment of loved ones. Reynolds – who is a national and international lecturer on high-tech digital orthodontics and practice management – attended the University of Michigan for both his undergrad education and dental studies. In his spare time he likes to travel and play beach volleyball.