Monday, April 3, 2017

Consumer Critique: Skinerals

I really enjoy trying out natural personal care products that I can feel really comfortable using - especially when they work. I really looked forward to trying out Skinerals Crystal Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner - and I wasn't disappointed.

Skinerals uses plant-based oils and extracts 100% materials found in nature, not in a lab. Coconut oil features prominently in the hair care, which can help revive and protect hair. It also helps protect against lice, dandruff, and insect bites. There are no parabens, sulfates, or dyes in their products; the conditioner also uses vitamins B and E, jojoba and pomegranate seed oils, aloe, and green tea leaf extract. The anti-bacterial properties of coconut oil not only promote cleansing of hair but also healthy scalp.

I was very pleased with how my hair felt after using Skinerals. I didn't feel like the conditioner weighted my hair down at all, but it did do an excellent job of moisturizing. I also sometimes have minor scalp irritation when it's dry or humid (it's fine when it's in-between) and this helped soothe that as well!

Learn more about Skinerals on Facebook or Twitter. Check out their other products too, for skin, nails, and hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment