Monday, July 3, 2017

Consumer Critique: Cremo Shaving Products

My husband stays clean-shaven. He can't really grow facial hair that looks decent (he's tried and it looks weird, but that's fine, but I don't mind facial hair on other men but don't really love it on him). However, whether clean-shaven, a goatee, just a mustache, or a full beard, it needs care.

I had a chance to try out several products from Cremo (and when I say "I" I mean my husband, his brother, and his father, who have varying degrees of facial hair.

  • Cremo Beard Oil ($12 each – Forest Blend, Tea Tree Mint or Unscented) will help relieve itchiness and dryness, leaving beards looking healthy and smelling fresh.

  • A fresh face starts with Cremo Beard & Face Wash ($12). This carefully-crafted cleanser keeps hair and stubble in check while protecting delicate facial skin.

  • Achieve the perfect shave by using Cremo Sandalwood Shave Cream (NEW, $7.99). Formulated with lubricating ingredients, this grooming essential will leave him with soft, smooth skin.


I liked the scent of the forest blend and tea tree mint. I don't always like scented products, but these had just the right strength. Beard Oil can help moisturize skin to prevent flaky skin under the beard without making the beard look greasy. My husband has sensitive skin, but the face wash and shave cream worked well for him. The beard & scruff cream and beard balm are great for any stage of beard growth, but best for that itchy stubble stage.

You can buy Cremo at a variety of retailers, including Walmart, CVS, Target, Meijer, Kroger, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment