Friday, July 21, 2017

Consumer Critique: Pure Growth Organic

I really enjoy trying out healthy snacks for my kids - they come in handy when our schedule is erratic in the summer due to playdates and summer camp, or during the school year as lunch box fillers. I recently had the chance to try out some new snacks from a company that was launched last year by Chris Clarke and Sabrina Peterson, Pure Growth Organic. The company was created in the belief that organic snacking should be more delicious, more engaging for children and more accessible for families. 

I had a chance to try out a sampling of a variety of snacks - popcorn, chips, cookies, and bars. They were all delicious. My kids and husband and I all enjoyed them. Honestly, the only one I probably wouldn't buy again is the rice squares, just because they're fairly easy to make. They have snacks for sweet and savory tastes: rice squares, oatmeal bites, animal crackers, biscuits/biscuit bites, breakfast bars, popcorn, snack mix, and veggie chips. They're organic, which means they have no artificial flavors or colors, and they're easy to find at Target, Walmart, and Amazon.

If you're looking for a healthy, natural snack product for your kids (or yourself), check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment