Friday, August 18, 2017

Consumer Critique: Baldwin Men

I recently had a chance to sample Baldwin Men Care Moisturizing Lotion. Often my husband just uses my products (I don't get really girly stuff) but it was nice for him to have his own. 

My husband has sensitive skin prone to acne, but this didn't aggravate either problem. The product is formulated with Dead Sea minerals and natural essential oils to moisturize and create a smooth touch, with a natural scent that wasn't overpower but was pleasantly masculine (yet not so masculine that I couldn't use it).

The company does no animal testing, and what I really like is that they have a series of helpful videos - yes, the first few are specifically about their products, but that's to be expected. They also have videos about date night, home remedies, skin care tips - and even male cosmetics!

Right now you can save in several ways. You can go to Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics and try one of the specials there. You can sign up on the Baldwin Men Care site and get 15% off your first moisturizing lotion. You can also use the code MotherhoodMoment at Dead Sea to save. If you're an Amazon shopper, check out BALDWIN MOISTURIZING LOTION and

No comments:

Post a Comment