Monday, October 30, 2017

Consumer Critique: Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash

I'm updating my review posted about Le Petit Marseillais body wash - after I commented that some of the scents were a little too feminine for him, they sent me a few more to try out - Mandarin & Lime and Cotton Milk & Poppy. The Cotton Milk was a lot more neutral, and he enjoyed that. Mandarin & Lime had a stronger scent, but since it was citrusy and not floral, he liked that one as well.

In case you missed my earlier review, Le Petit Marseillais is a French skin care brand built on sun-kissed ingredients like honey, almond, vanilla, nectarine, and more. I recently had a chance to try out two different types of shower creme, lavender and orange blossom. They are designed to be extra gentle on skin, and they were, leaving skin soft and fresh smelling.

You can find Le Petit Marseillais in a variety of retailers, including online or at Walgreens, Target, Walmart, and CVS/Pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment