Friday, March 30, 2018

Consumer Critique: Buddy Phones PLAY Headphones

I'm a music teacher, so I'm really keen on helping kids protect their hearing - and that means responsible use of headphones. I had a chance to review BuddyPhonesPLAY Headphones, which encourage safe headphone use and are designed to minimize the risk of noise-induced hearing loss. There are four modes: toddler, kids, travel, and study, which have maximum decibel levels of 75, 85, or 94.

They come in a variety of colors and adjusted to both my daughter's almost-adult head and my niece's toddler head. The ear cushions are soft, and the headphones seem really durable. They come in bright colors with stickers to help personalize the headphones. You can also connect them with up to four people sharing the same device.

If you want to be able to let your kids use personal devices but are concerned about their hearing, this is a great option.

No comments:

Post a Comment