Monday, June 4, 2018

Consumer Critique: Rainbow Bath Bombs


I've never tried bath bombs before, so I was happy to be able to try some out to review. What's even better is the bombs I got to try were made with natural and organic ingredients. These Rainbow Bath Bombs were a delight for my daughters and myself!

If you've never used bath bombs before, you toss the bath bomb in, watch the colors swirl, and then soak. The water dilutes the coloring enough that it doesn't dye your skin or hair (although some people have had that happen with other brands, there likely was something else going on, like rubbing it directly on the skin).

It makes for a soothing bath - the essential oils and fragrance add a pleasant experience, more than just plain water. After using it, my skin felt smooth and moisturized, and the fragrance was noticeable but light, so it didn't bother me the rest of the day.

The gift packaging for this bath bomb was cute too. It was appropriately packaged to make a perfect gift for anyone you love, with a cute heart cut out. With beneficial ingredients like organic sunflower oil, cocoa butter, organic shea butter, and Epsom salt, it gently exfoliates and moisturizes your skin. The company also makes bath bombs with surprise toys inside (My Mini World Female Minifigures) which would be a blast for kids - to watch the fizz and to get a fun surprise too! They'd make great gifts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment