Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Consumer Critique: Buddy Biscuits Grain-Free Oven baked Treats with Peanut Butter



My dog goes bonkers for peanut butter. So we were excited to try out Buddy Biscuits Grain-Free Oven baked Treats with Peanut Butter.

While these are suitable for dogs on grain free diets, that isn't something we worry about. However, if that's a dietary need or preference for your dog, then these fit into that very well. We just love that they come in a peanut butter flavor. Our dog knows exactly what's going to happen as soon as she sees the bag, and since she's highly food motivated, she absolutely loves her training sessions with these treats.

I like that they don't smell like meat flavored treats. While my dog loves those, I always have to make sure to wash the smell off of my hands. These, however, just smell like peanut butter cookies, so if I don't get all the scent off my hands, I don't mind it at all!

These treats are a pretty good size too. If we're doing a longer training session, or more in a day, we can break them apart. If we're just giving her a few, then we can give them to her whole. They have a nice crunch to them, too.

The treats are also free of corn and soy, if you're avoiding those for your dog. They're baked and boxed in the USA, and easy to find at Target and other retailers. Our dog has been happy with any of the treats we've had her try from Buddy Biscuits, and these are no exception.




No comments:

Post a Comment