Saturday, December 4, 2021

Consumer Critique: Buddy Biscuits Oven Baked Treats with Bacon and Cheese Dry Dog Treats

 


Next up on my dog food review are these Buddy Biscuits Oven Baked Treats with Bacon and Cheese Dry Dog Treats. As I've mentioned before, I think bacon and cheese cookies would be weird, but I guess if I think of them as crackers, then it's not so bad. Either way, my dog clearly loved them. She is a very food motivated dog, but that doesn't mean that she likes everything, and she definitely liked these.

Like all the other Buddy Biscuits treats, these are baked and packaged in the United States.  These treats have only five simple ingredients, and there's something nice about being able to give my dog food that I could have baked myself because I know what all the ingredients are. They have no corn, salt, sugar, yeast, or soy, and no artificial preservatives or artificial flavors. My kids love the gingerbread person shape - and they are kind of fun because of that (even if my dog doesn't notice or care).

We recently put up our Christmas decorations, which means we need to remind our dog once again not to mess with the tree. Fortunately she's pretty easy to train - although there are some tricks she struggles with, just a few reminders of where she needs to be and where she needs to stay away from, and she's fine. It's a little different this year because we had to put up the tree right next to he bay window where she usually sits and watches the world go by, but with a little treat-based encouragement it was easy to change her habit to be over on the edge of the window instead of right in the middle.

Buddy Biscuits treats can be found at most major pet retailers, including Target. They're a pretty good value for all-natural treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment