Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Consumer Critique: Wine Wear


Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

It's fun to give wine as a gift. Traditional wine bottle gift bags make it pretty obvious what's inside by their shape, so Wine Wear ditches the bag completely for something a little more fun - a t-shirt for the bottle. There are a ton of different options - weddings, thank you, holidays, and even one design that triggers donations to cancer charities. They look cute and fit standard wine (and similar shaped) bottles. It's a fun alternative to gift bags!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment