Friday, August 2, 2013

Shopping Savings: Children's Museum (MN)

Disclosure: I am a MCM Smart Play Ambassador, who provided the information for this post as well as a thank-you membership. All opinions are my own.

Have you been to the MN Children's Museums new Run! Jump! Fly! Adventures in Action exhibit? It has some fun activities - virtual surfing/snowboarding, dancing, kung fu, and more. My kids loved it. My husband and I even enjoyed it! Right now you can check it out and save $2 on your admission through August 30th.

Physical activity is so important, and I'm glad the MCM has ways throughout the museum to engage children in moving their bodies, including the obstacle course and slide in the Dora/Diego exhibit, the gross motor activities in the under-4 room, the ant hill, the Rooftop Art Park, and much more! The more kids realize moving is fun early on, they healthier they'll be overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment