Monday, January 5, 2015

Consumer Critique: The Inner Matrix

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

Joey Klein, martial arts champion, is the author of "The Inner Matrix: A Guide to Transforming Your Life and Awakening Your Spirit."

Joey's live event, "Mental Mastery" walks people through defining a vision for success (see him on FOX 4 News discussing mind over matter here).


The book is written to help readers transform their experiences and live a a deep, meaningful life. The website has a wealth of resources (audio, written, and video) to give you a taste of Joey's information. The book has a lot of information in it, and reading it right now at the start of the new year was great timing. I don't know that I'm necessarily on the way toward a major transformation after having read it, but it was well worth the time I put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment