Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Consumer Critique: 2Cellos Celloverse

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

2Cellos  is back and has released another album, Celloverse, available on iTunes and Amazon. I really enjoy listening to their music - their talent and creativity is amazing, covering popular tunes with technically demanding arrangements. I strongly encourage you to check out their videos to get a taste of their ability.

This newest album contains hits like "Thunderstruck," "Live and Let Die," and "Shape of My Heart." All of them are awe-inspiring for anyone who knows what it takes to play a stringed instrument. Even those who aren't classically educated can appreciate them, as I've shown several of their videos in my general music class and they often ask for more when we have extra time. I highly recommend this album, especially if you've been a fan of previous albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment