Thursday, July 30, 2015

Consumer Critique: RingSkin

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

As parents, we often have to clean up a lot of messes, and want to play with our kids. But this can be hard on wedding rings. I often don't wear my ring, especially around the house, because I'm worried about the activities I'm going to be doing that may ding or scratch my ring. RingSkin was created by Ginny Pennell when she didn't want to damage her ring during workouts or leave it at home. This small skin provides clear barrier that is almost unnoticeable around your ring. The jewel part of the ring is still exposed, allowing it to shine, but the ring is protected with a comfortable, soft skin that won't irritate your hand.

RingSkin was easy to put on my ring. Once on, the ring still slid pretty comfortable on my hand. It's an innovative product and great for moms worried about daily activities and the impact they'll have on wedding or engagement rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment