Friday, July 10, 2015

Thrifty Thinking: Kiplinger

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Kiplinger  publishes a lot of economic-related news. The first couple times I ran across them, I assumed it was for heavy-hitting economic-minded people, like the very wealthy or involved in the stock market. But the more I find out about them, the more I realize they have something for everyone. Here are a few recent articles that are appropriate for just about anyone:
- Credit Unions Anyone Can Join
- What Personal Finance Writers Teach Their Kids About Money
- Things to Buy Used

The magazine is comprehensive, and while it does tend to have a few articles that don't apply to me, it often has quite a few tips that I haven't heard anywhere else, all from a reputable source. It's a good resource for anyone looking to do more with their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment