Friday, June 24, 2016

Consumer Critique: JonnyPops

JonnyPops are frozen fruit and cream pops made with simple, natural ingredients – like a smoothie on a stick! I recently had a chance to try some out to review! The main ingredient is fruit, and they have just a handful of other ingredients that are all natural. There are several flavors: Strawberries & Cream, Pineapple Coconut & Cream, Raspberries Blueberries & Cream, Mango & Cream, Strawberry Banana & Cream, Banana Cinnamon & Cream and Coffee Chocolate & Cream. 


I tried out the Strawberry Banana & Cream, which my girls and I loved. They were creamy, more filling and much richer than traditional popsicles, and tasted real. They were easy to find, too - around here they're sold at Cub Foods, Byerly's, Target, and a variety of co-ops.The company also donates a portion of its proceeds to the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation in honor of their friend and namesake, Jonathan.

The biggest downside? I now need to go try more - my girls want to try the raspberries blueberries & cream next!

No comments:

Post a Comment