Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Consumer Critique: The Racktrap

I recently had a chance to try out The Racktrap, a tiny pocket that holds your most important items safely in your bra - money, credit cards, cash and train/bus passes are safe and easily accessible. It's one-size-fits-all, which it's hard for me to test - I'm a pretty average size, but it certainly seems like it would work no matter what bra size. The Velcro closures are easy to use, and comes in a variety of colors: a Fashion Three Pack of White, Nude and Black Lace ($15.95) or Water-Resistant Sport Version ($9.95), with colors to match every bra.

It was really nice to be able to have everything I absolutely needed without bringing a bag along. I just couldn't bring myself to use it in a place where I'd have to reach into it in front of other people, but I loved the ability to have ID and a key along while I was running, without trying to carry a bag too. It was comfortable - I could hardly notice it was there (although I barely filled it) - but I could definitely see myself continue to use it when I go out to work out.

About The RacktrapTM:
Designed by a trio of marketing executives who got tired of choosing between lugging huge pocketbooks around for a night on the town or over stuffing already full bras, The Racktrap allows women the convenience and safety to quickly access money, credit cards, Metro cards, ATM cards and a key without rummaging through a purse.  Be the envy of all your friends as you gracefully pick up the tab for dinner or drinks.  If you wear a bra or know someone who does, you need The Racktrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment